Our Shotgun Simulator
Make Training Your Dog Even Easier
Here at Boom Guns Gear, we do our best to keep our customers satisfied with same day shipping and a 1-year warranty. To replace igniters or other heavily used components after one year, charges may apply.
Big News for 2018
Big John's Shotgun Simulators were a favorite at the 2018 Master Amateur Retriever Club.
How To Use Our Simulator
Check out our video for a demonstration and some additional Boom Gun facts!
Quick Take Aways:
1. Screw the gas cylinder onto the end of the Boom Gun being careful not to cross thread it.
2. Make sure the red button is in the unlock position - turn counter clockwise.
3. The thrower should be at a distance from the dog and handler.
4. Depress the red button about half way until you hear the gas flow from the cylinder into the chamber of the simulator.
5. Important: After approx. 6 or 7 seconds, continue to push the button until gas ignites. DO NOT lift off the button once you initiate the gas flow.
6. Do not obstruct the air flow cut out at the handheld section of the gun.
Questions or comments? Drop us a line!
13200 Turnpike Rd.
Corry, PA, 16407